GET A CUSTOM NUTRITION PLAN
Nutri Alive for weight loss
Are you looking for a weight loss diet to shed the extra kilos naturally? Crash dieting or starving can help you quickly lose weight but can impact your health adversely. Such extreme dietary practices may result in reduced energy, a dip in sugar levels, fatigue, feeling low, and dizzy. Follow a diet that ensures proper nutrition, sheds excess fat deposits, and doesn’t over-stress your body or routine.
At Alive wellness center, all your health needs are taken care of with an organic dieting process and natural supplement inclusions. The body’s energy and nutritional requirements too are catered to along with the best nutrition plan for weight loss.
Best Nutrition Plan for weight loss
Our dedicated team of nutritionists and dieticians formulate a well-balanced diet plan according to individual needs. Because at Alive Wellness, we understand that every individual’s nutrition needs are unique. Our diet plans in combination with light exercises can help accomplish your health goals. The best nutrition plan for weight/ fat loss includes,
- A customized or tailored plan according to the lifestyle and individual requirements
- Includes the foods available in your kitchen
- Provide alternative food options
- Small lifestyle changes that do not affect your schedule
- Simple instructions that can be easily followed
- Results measured and monitored every week
- Online consultation and support available 24×7
- One-to-one consultation done
- Regular exercising is a must
We follow the most scientific and safe weight loss module; where the body is first detoxed, then rejuvenated and nourished. After the weight / fat loss program, we also help maintain a healthy weight with our weight maintenance schedules and specialized plans.
Healthy self-care tips to lose weight
Start a weight loss program at Alive wellness with these useful tips.
- Don’t skip your breakfast: Breakfast is the first meal of the day that breaks your all-night fast. It helps recoup your energy levels and keeps you going throughout the day. Make sure that you do not miss the first meal of your day.
- Have food frequently: Increasing the frequency of your meals or eating regularly throughout the day helps satiate hunger and burn calories faster.
- Include lots of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are low-calorie foods, highly fibrous, and rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Include them as a part of your meal or as a single meal.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated: Some people confuse thirst with hunger and end up having more calories than required. Have plenty of fluids that provide instant energy and consider having water between meals. This will not only help you keep hydrated but also help you keep away from unnecessary calorie additions.
- Have fiber-rich food: Fibers from plants, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, oats, etc help keep you full and aid good digestion.
- Eat-in smaller proportions: Like it is needed to eat regularly, having food in small proportions can help you cut down on unnecessary calories and make you feel full quickly.
- Shift to healthier food options: Instead of high-calorie, high sugar content foods, opt for nutritious, low-calorie foods. For instance, deep-fried, oily foods can be replaced with baked, roasted foods, nuts, and seeds that have less unhealthy fats.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid getting habituated to regularly having junk foods like chocolates, carbonated drinks, biscuits, crispies, chips, etc. Regular intake of such unhealthy foods can invite lifestyle-mediated health issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart issues, and many more.
- Stay away from alcohol intake: Too much is too bad, and so, excessive alcohol intake not only increases weight but also can impede a weight reduction process.
- Moderate exercising is a must: Moderate regular exercise is the key to maintaining a healthy weight and losing the extra kilos.
- Consider having an occasional treat: Do not refrain from having your favorite food, Staying away from them can only make you crave for more. Treating yourself occasionally with the most liked foods too should be considered while planning a weight loss program.
- Cultivate slow eating habits: To help maintain good metabolism; chew your food properly & eat slowly. The brain receives a signal of a full stomach in 20 minutes, and so, slow eating habits can help avoid additional intake of calories/food.
Alive wellness brings together a comprehensive nutrition plan to lose weight, modulate your nutritional needs and promote healthy well-being.
Step forward for a weight loss diet plan at Alive wellness center.