Ultherapy for Neck
When it comes to skincare most people focus only on their face, but did you know that the skin of our neck and face is almost the same? Our neck is just as prone to sun damage and aging issues as our face, and that is because the skin on our neck is thinner than the rest of our body.
While we’re busy slathering our faces with anti-aging products to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet, we often neglect our necks and leave them susceptible to signs of aging. But by the time we realize this grave mistake, these signs have already shown up and started wreaking havoc on our mental health. But that doesn’t mean that you have to give up wearing your favorite low-cut tops, throw away your V-neck sweaters, or stop showing off your cute little haircut.
Wrinkles around the base of the neck are a natural part of the aging process. As we get older, our skin loses its elasticity and collagen reserve which helps in keeping our skin firm and smooth. This is why we start seeing wrinkles and deep-seated lines appearing across our necks. Unfortunately, there are no topical wrinkle-reducing or anti-aging products available in the market that target the neck area specifically.
This leaves one to wonder if there is truly any way to get rid of these pesky lines without going under the knife. If you’ve been asking this question to yourself, you’ve come to the right place! If you wish to know how you can turn back the clock on your neck without having surgery then the answer to your dilemma is Ultherapy!
Ultherapy is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that uses ultrasound energy and the body’s natural healing process to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin. Our faces tell many stories, and while wrinkles might reflect wisdom and experience; droopiness, unfortunately, only shows the tiredness of the skin.
What is Ultherapy for Neck Lines?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses the power of ultrasound energy to lift, firm, and tighten skin on the neck and décolletage. It is an excellent option for people who wish to have a youthful-looking neck without painful surgery. This treatment can be used on all skin types, including those with darker complexions.
Ultherapy effectively removes the necklines and wrinkles by using ultrasound that reaches the deeper layers of the skin and remodels the collagen molecules while also boosting the production of new collagen in the skin. The energy also melts the fat, making this treatment beneficial for face slimming and contouring as well. Ultherapy requires no surgery, needle, or incision, which means that it has no side effects or recovery time.
Ultherapy is a single-time treatment so there is no need for multiple sessions to get the desired results. This non-surgical facelift is recommended for those who are looking for non-invasive and painless options for anti-aging treatment on the neck area. One can see a visible reduction in the loose sagging skin as well as wrinkles just after a single session of Ultherapy.
Benefits of Ultherapy for Neck Lines Removal
Ultherapy is a US FDA-approved, cutting-edge technology designed to treat the signs of aging. The results of this treatment last for 1-2 years with maintenance sessions required once in a while. Here are some of the amazing ways Ultherapy can help you turn the tides of time back in your favor:
- Skin Tightening: It firms and tightens the skin on the lower part of the face, necklines, and décolletage.
- No incisions: It is a non-invasive treatment which means it requires no incisions and leaves no scars or wounds behind that might need recovering. When administered by the right expert, this is a completely painless procedure.
- No downtime: Ultherapy is also known as a Lunchtime Lift because of how quick the sessions are. An ultherapy session usually takes 30-60 minutes and has absolutely no side effects. This means that you can get your session done and resume your daily activities right after the treatment.
- It is time efficient: Ultherapy session usually takes only 30-60 minutes depending on the treatment area, making it a great option for those with busy schedules.
- Increases collagen: Collagen is the protein that keeps our skin youthful and firm. If you want to increase collagen production and reduce wrinkles on your neck, then ultherapy is the perfect treatment for you.
- Improved neck symmetry and balance: A symmetrical face is considered attractive and Ultherapy can help you give just that. It improves the contours of the lower part of the face, giving a sharper jawline and a balanced chin.
Ultherapy is a safe and trusted way to treat necklines and wrinkles. Countless people across the world have taken this treatment and have reaped its amazing benefits for a long time. If you’re looking for a non-surgical option to reduce wrinkles and improve the contour of your neck, then Ultherapy at Alive Wellness Clinics is the right solution for you! Our team of skin experts and qualified professionals have been performing Ultherapy for many years now. Our satisfied clientele can vouch for our treatments as well as the skills of our therapists. Book your consultation now and experience the magic of Ultherapy for yourself!