GET A CUSTOM HAIR TREATMENT PLAN
Best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi-Procedure, Benefits, and Cost
What is a hair transplant?
Are you worried about your baldness and need a permanent solution to it? Then you are right on the spot. Just shed off all your worries and get ready to see the dream version of you.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure to improve baldness, wherein hair are moved from the area of thick growth (Donor area) to the bald area (recipient area). Usually, these are removed from the back/side of the head and put on the front or top of the head. Most commonly the transplant can be done in 2 ways:
- Follicular Unit Transplant(FUT): In this, a strip of scalp tissue having hair is taken from the back of the scalp, then the individual hair follicles are cut and put in the donor area.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) In this individual hair follicles are taken from the back of the scalp and moved to the bald area.
We can discuss all options with you at your visit to us at Alive wellness clinic which is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Delhi.
What is the Hair Transplant cost in Delhi?
The overall cost of hair transplant in Delhi is affordable. Moreover, the results after the transplantation are so satisfying that you will feel that the cost is worth it. We at Alive wellness clinic deliver the best results in accordance with your pocket.
The average cost of FUE hair transplant in Delhi varies and depends on various factors:
- Degree of baldness and area to be Transplanted: The more baldness and transplantation area, the more the cost.
- No. of Grafts: That is the more the hair grafts to be transplanted, the more is cost.
- The technique used: Mostly FUE is more expensive than FUT.
- No. of sessions: The full process of hair transplantation may not be complete in one session, the more the sessions the more the cost.
- Surgeon’s Qualification and experience: For more precision and lesser risk, always visit well-qualified and experienced surgeons which might be a little costlier.
- Cost of medical equipment hair Transplant team labor cost
Our clinics have one of the best hair transplant doctors in Delhi and our packages cover all costs like fees of OT, consumables, surgeons, patient room, pre-surgery blood tests, growth factor therapy sessions, and post hair transplant surgery kit.
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma, in simple words, is the blood that contains more platelets than normal. Plasma is one of the three blood components which helps in blood clotting and also helps in healing by promoting cell growth. PRP therapy works by using a patient’s own blood cells to boost up healing in a specific area. This therapy is very promising for treating a variety of conditions from musculoskeletal injuries to cosmetic procedures by getting better healing done in areas that would normally get less healing.
Now-a-days it is becoming popular as a safe non-surgical advanced option for treating hair thinning and patterned hair loss by stimulating hair growth.
How is it done?
It is a specialized procedure and therefore it must be handled by very experienced doctors with the use of proper equipment. Depending upon your baldness, one to more sessions may be required. We at Alive wellness, work with our patients to make an ideal plan for ensuring the best PRP treatment in Delhi.
Please take note of a few important guidelines before the treatment:
- Stop consuming Steroid medicines 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid taking medicines like aspirin or those for arthritis, a week before the treatment as they reduce the clotting by platelets and cause thinning of the blood.
- On the day of the procedure, eat a full balanced breakfast and have plenty of water.
- Follow the doctor’s advice, he/she may also put you on anti-anxiety medicines depending on your need.
How is PRP Treatment performed?
Let us now take a deeper dive into the PRP treatment process.
- The doctor will numb the area of injection by either applying some solution or mixing the anesthetic solution with PRP solution so that you will not feel any pain.
- A blood sample of 20 ml will be drawn for extracting the plasma.
- Then the blood is placed in a spinning machine called a centrifuge for about 15 minutes to separate the 3 blood components.
- The doctor or technician will take the separated plasma and then prepare it for injecting into the affected area.
- The area is cleaned before injecting.
- Imaging techniques like ultrasound will be used to inject PRP into that specific area with a very thin needle.
- The area of injection is then covered with a bandage.
- After resting for some time, you can go home. Get someone who can drive you back home.
Usually, there are no side effects as one’s own blood component is injected, but sometimes minor side effects are possible like bleeding, infection, or calcification of injection points. Please seek doctor’s help and these will get resolved.
Be careful about:
- Not taking anti-inflammatory medicines and taking doctor’s advice on substitutes.
- Protect the injected area.
- Use cold compression to reduce post-injection pain for about 10-20 minutes.
What is the cost of PRP?
The average PRP treatment cost in Delhi for hair is affordable but depends upon these following factors
- Doctor’s experience and expertise.
- Equipment used for the procedure.
- The number of sessions required: which depends upon the bald patches.
- Pre-Treatment Cost of PRP therapy: Certain pre-procedure tests may be done depending upon different individuals, thus varying the PRP hair treatment cost in Delhi.
We at Alive Wellness, have the most qualified, trained, and experienced doctors using state of art technology and maintaining high standards for hygiene and cleanliness. We are transparent with the cost structure and ensure the highest success rates taking utmost care of your requirements. Help us serve you with the best hair transplant surgery in Delhi.