Best Liposuction in Delhi-Get the best and long lasting results
The good news is, no matter what body contour you desire, you can actually get your dream figure.
Body shaping or body contouring is a way of refining the external body shape. Most of us always dream of a perfect body shape which we are not able to achieve even by regular exercise and a healthy diet. At our Alive wellness clinic, we offer you the best results by combining the expertise of modern technology and the wisdom of traditional treatments to shape up your body according to your wish.
Let us look into how you can achieve this.
Non Ivasive methods
- Beautytek: Very low electrical impulses are passed in the body at the acupressure points which reduces fat mainly from the abdomen, hips, arms, and legs, resulting in rejuvenation and firming up your skin.
- Radiofrequency: This method uses radio waves that penetrate the skin and produces heat causing fat to melt. It is generally used for treating the face and neck. Facial contouring increases skin elasticity and firmness. Also combined with other techniques like vacuum and cool sculpting to treat saggy skin, stretch marks, and reducing fat from belly, chin and arms.
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and Galvanic: These vibrations reach deep inside the body to reduce fats and dead cells, firming and smoothening the skin and reducing the scars.
- CD I-Lipo: It is a laser technique with immediate fat reduction right from the 1st session.
It is considered one of the best and safe methods for fat reduction. It is a surgical method wherein the excess fat is sucked out through a thin hollow metal rod attached to a vacuum pump to perform body contouring. It is actually not a weight-loss method but shows magical results when there is too much body fat on specific areas like:
- male breasts and love handles
- fat above the pubic area
Why is it done?
It is done to remove stubborn fat which does not go even with regular exercise and diet control. The resultant changes are almost permanent if your weight does not change. It usually takes about 45 minutes to 90 minutes.
What are the advantages of Liposuction?
- Causes less pain, bruising, and scarring, and skin is tightened.
- No damage is caused to nearby nerves, blood vessels, and tissues.
- Along with fat reduction, it also contours the body to give it a beautiful shape.
- Even delicate areas like cheeks, inner arms, etc. can be treated.
Cost of Liposuction in Delhi
Liposuction is affordable but the average cost of Liposuction varies depending on various factors:
- Condition of the individual (Height and weight, age)
- Surgeons qualification and experience
- The technique used for liposuction
- Anesthetics charges
- Hospital stay
- No. of sessions
- How many body parts are to be treated?
- If treatment is needed in some special area like chin, buccal Fat, etc.
If you are planning for body shaping treatment in Delhi, then do give us a chance at Alive wellness to serve you. Ours is one of the best cosmetic clinics in Delhi with certified plastic and cosmetic surgeons providing high standard cosmetic surgery in well-designed rooms with good ambience. All our treatment plans are designed by leading weight loss and body shaping experts at affordable prices. Clients’ needs and comfort are our topmost priority.
Breast Augmentation helps in boosting confidence in women
Do you not feel very good about yourself because of the small size of your breasts and wish to increase the size of your breasts? Then it is very much possible by breast Augmentation. Also called augmentation mammoplasty, it is a surgery done to increase breast size. In this procedure, implants are put under the breast tissue or chest muscles and fat is transferred from some other part of the body to the breasts to make them full and heavier.
How Breast Augmentation Can Help you?
It may be done to:
- Beautify your appearance and figure by enlarging the size of your breasts and self-confidence.
- Correction of the uneven size of breasts after breast surgery due to some medical conditions.
- Size adjustment of your breasts after pregnancy or major weight loss.
Types of Breasts Implants
There are three types of implants used for breast implant surgery or mammary gland surgery:
- Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implantation: The breasts are filled with Silicone gel.
- Saline Filled Breast Implantation: The breasts are filled with sterile saltwater.
- Shaped Implants like pear-shaped: Pear-shaped implants are used to make the body look curvy and elegant.
How is breast augmentation done?
It may be done in an outpatient clinic or require a hospital stay depending on if it is done under local anesthesia (when you are awake) or general anesthesia (When you are asleep)
- A cut is made either under your breast or under your arm or around your nipple.
- The breast tissue is separated from the muscles of the chest and a pocket is made.
- The implant is put into this pocket and centered behind your nipple.
- Cuts are closed and a bandage is applied.
- Some swelling, soreness, and bruising may appear for a few weeks post-surgery.
- You will need to wear a compression bandage/sports bra.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions.
What preventive measures must be taken during breast Augmentation?
Some precautionary measures can minimize the side effects of breast implantation:
- Proper rest shall be done post-surgery.
- Sleep on your back for about 6 weeks.
- Ice packs must be applied to reduce pain and swelling.
- Taking shower and raising your arms above shoulders must be avoided for 1-2 weeks.
- Regular follow-up to the doctor.
On an average the cost of breast implants in Delhi is affordable
It is essential to understand all aspects of your breast augmentation/Implant surgery and your nervousness and anxiety are natural. We are here at Alive Wellness clinics, offering world-class breast implant surgery in Delhi to discuss your expectations, clarify your doubts and assure you of satisfying results.Come and start your beauty journey with us.