GET A CUSTOM SKIN TREATMENT PLAN
Best Skin Treatment in Delhi-Be good to your skin
Do you see fine lines on your skin? Any scars? age spots? Or any other issues that you want to get rid of? There are now several cosmetic treatments available to give you that flawless, radiant, and beautiful skin which you always wish for.
The skin is the largest sense organ of your body and protects you from infections. Proper skincare makes it stay supple and boosts your confidence and self-esteem, as it is the first thing that anybody will notice.
There are countless skincare treatment options available at Alive Wellness Clinic. Let us give you a glimpse of a few.
Skin Pigmentation Treatment
Skin pigmentation is a condition when the skin develops some patches which are either darker or lighter than your surrounding skin. It occurs because of more(Hyperpigmentation) or less (Hypopigmentation) production of melanin (A brown pigment that produces normal skin color.)
Causes of pigmentation include:
- Sun exposure.
- Hormonal Changes.
- Some chemotherapy drugs.
- Few Medical conditions.
- Chemical or Physical Injury.
- Deficiency of some vitamins.
- Tobacco smoking.
We provide the best pigmentation removal options at Alive Wellness clinics.
- Chemical Peels: In this method, we remove the outermost skin layer, and the inner cells of the skin are stimulated to grow. There can be mild, medium, and deep peel which depends on how deep the skin is removed. It can be used in age spots, sun damage, melasma, etc.
- Pigmentation Laser: This laser therapy sends high-energy laser beams that travel through the layers of the skin and break melanin particles. It will not cause thinning of your skin but only mild discomfort may be felt. Multiple sessions may be required to see the results.
- Intense Pulsed Light(IPL) to reduce pigmentation: It stimulates the growth of collagen (a protein which smoothes and tightens the skin) within the inner layer(dermis). A flashgun is used which emits light that enters through the outer and inner skin layers and breaks the melanin particles. A cool gel is applied and you will feel as if rubber bands are put on your skin, although not painful. A session takes around 20- 30 minutes.
- Lightening creams: These creams lower the level of melanin and reduce the pigmentation especially if not deep. Have to be applied once or twice a day.
- Microdermabrasion: An applicator is used which has an abrasive surface that gently removes the outer skin layer, rejuvenating the skin.
- Retinoids: Small molecular structures which are derived from vitamin A, are used which go deep in the skin and reduce melanin, and increase cell turnover.
The dermatologists at Alive Wellness Clinics will help you find the root cause of your pigmentation and work together to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
You must be wondering, how can skin treatment help to treat age-related skin diseases?
The answer is, these treatments heal the skin from damages and while healing it also removes other irregularities and produces more skin proteins (Collagen and elastin) thus treating age-related issues.
Dermatologists and Cosmetologists at Alive Wellness perform anti-aging treatments which have long-lasting results.
- Micro-needling: In this, tiny wounds are created, which stimulates collagen production, resulting in new and fresh-looking skin.
- Botox: It’s a wonderful treatment where a substance is injected which relaxes the tight muscles thus reducing fine lines like wrinkles and laugh lines.
- Fillers: With aging, the face muscles become weak and shrink, and our face looks sunken. So in this treatment, some gel-like substance is injected which gives fullness and glow to the skin.
- Thermage: This emits radiofrequency energy which works on the deeper layers of the skin by breaking the collagen resulting in skin tightening.
- Ultherapy: It is a non-surgical facelift therapy to improve lines and wrinkles of the neck, chin, chest. Through ultrasound technology, it stimulates new collagen growth resulting in tight and wrinkle-free skin.
Laser Treatments, Microdermabrasion, and chemical peels. Alive Wellness has one of the best Dermatologists in Delhi, who perform anti-aging treatments and have given thousands of people that young look. We will surely be the answer to all your queries.
Acne is caused due to blocked hair follicles due to oil, bacteria, dead skin, pollution, etc. If the home treatments or applying creams etc. haven’t helped you, we at Alive Wellness clinics, provide a variety of treatment options to:
- Control your acne.
- Avoid scarring and more damage to your skin.
- Make scars less noticeable.
The treatment regime will depend on the age, type, and severity of your acne.
Topical medications include Retinoids, Antibiotics, few vitamins, some ointments, and gels which work by reducing oil production and swelling.
Other Therapies include:
- Light Therapy: It is used to treat mild to moderate acne using blue and red light therapy. It is safe with mild side effects and requires multiple sessions.
- Chemical Peel: Needs repeated applications of chemical solutions which reduces acne of mild nature.
- Drainage and extraction: Some tools are used to remove blackheads and whiteheads which may further develop into acne.
- Steroid injection: Steroid drugs are injected into the lesions which result in improvement of the skin.
Precautions and home remedies:
- Wash the area with a gentle cleanser.
- Avoid irritants and protect your skin from the sun.
- Avoid pressure or friction on your skin.
- Don’t touch the acne areas.
Cost of Skin Treatment in Delhi
Usually, the skin treatment in Delhi is affordable and cost-effective but depends upon various factors like the type of treatment, the severity of your skin condition, your requirements, the number of sessions needed, and the qualifications and experience of the doctors.
Reach out to us at Alive Wellness clinics having the largest team of highly qualified and best dermatologists in Delhi, who are well trained and specialized in treating all types of skin problems. Our clinics are equipped with the latest technology and international safety standards to give you customized care with excellent results- the best skin treatment in Delhi.